International Journal of Modern Computation, Information and Communication Technology
July-August 2021, Vol. 4, Issue 7-8, p. 34-37.
Medical record management for industry employees
K. Ghouri, S. Deebika*, U. Illakkiya, C. Suriyha, D. Ragul
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Knowledge Institute of Technology, Salem, Tamilnadu, India.
*Corresponding author’s e-mail: email@example.com
This research work presents a generalized control algorithm for power quality (PQ) amelioration of the grid in presence of nonlinear load. The proposed method alleviates the voltage imbalance, a power electronic interface is suggested between the source and the load whose function is to provide output voltage regulation and also improve power quality. Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) technique is employed to identify the peak power point and extract peak power from the PV by utilizing a boost convertor. As the inverter in the solar power photovoltaic (PV) feed into the terminal, the output voltage from the inverter needs to be controlled to meet in the AC circuits. The photovoltaic system using proposed control technique is validated under voltage sag-swell, distorted and load removal conditions and the results are displayed. The main aim of the project is to reduce the losses during transaction between the systems and obtain high efficiency.
Keywords: Fingerprint sensors; Raspberry Pi; Radio Frequency Identification; Health Tracking framework.
- Sheikh A. Gaurkar M, Hadke Y, Nikhade LP, Biometric based medical record system. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology 2020;7:2204-8.
- Janani Saradha B, Vijayshri G, Subha T. Intelligent traffic signal control system for ambulance using RFID and cloud. 2017 2nd International Conference on Computing and Communications Technologies (ICCCT). Chennai, India. 23-24 Feb. 2017.
- Fatima K, Nawaz S. Biometric authentication in health care sector: Survey. 2019 International Conference on Innovative Computing (ICIC). Lahore, Pakistan. 1-2 Nov. 2019.
- Wei W, Hanbo F. Traffic Accident Automatic Detection and Remote Alarm Device. 2011 International Conference on Electric Information and Control Engineering. Wuhan, China. 15-17 April 2011.
- Chowdhury T, Singh S, Maflin Shaby S. A A Rescue System of an Advanced Ambulance Using Prioritized Traffic Switching. 2015 International Conference on Innovations in Information, Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS). Coimbatore, India. 19-20 March 2015.
- Balamurugan A, Navin Siva Kumar G, Raj Thilak S, Selvakumar P. Automated Emergency System in Ambulance to Control Traffic Signals using IOT. International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science 2015;4:11533-9.
- Al-Nasser FA, Rowaihy H. Simulation of Dynamic Traffic control system based on Wireless sensor network. IEEE Symposium on Computers Informatics 2011. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 20-23 March 2011. pp. 40-45.
- Iyyappan S, Nandagopal V. Automatic accident detection and ambulance rescue with intelligent traffic light system. International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering 2013;2:1319-25.
- Parida P, Dhurua SK, Priya PS. An Intelligent Ambulance with Some Advance features of Telecommunication Int J Emerg Technol Adv Eng. 2014;4(10):398-405.