International Journal of Modern Computation, Information and Communication Technology
February 2020, Vol. 3, Issue 2, p. 24-29.
Smart Voice and Gesture Control Vehicle by using Arduino
D. Thamizhiniyan*, T. Sam Prathap Singh, S. Aakash, R. Rajesh Kannan, T. Thivagar
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Arasu Engineering College, Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India. 612501.
*Corresponding author’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
An adaptable human vehicle interface with interaction to the people and robots .Working robots will cooperate to the people makes the work more effortless and uncomplicated. The purpose of robotics in commercial & residential intention has come to be quite essential for executing challenging work into more conveniently simple way. There are a lot of researches working on to enhance the connection between humans and robot. The main objective of the project is to develop a robotic vehicle. A fixed number of specific commands to the vehicle. During driving the vehicle nor gesture commands of a person is entered as input to the vehicle.
Keywords: Arduino UNO; Lily pad Arduino; MPU6050; Motor shield; Bluetooth.
- Shruthi BN, Shivraj, Sumathi S. Handgesture Based Direction Control of Robocar using Arduino Microcontroller. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering 2014;3:32-5.
- Vicky S, Roshan G, Sandeepkakde. Design and Implementation of Gesture Controlled Robot using Flex sensor and Accelerometer. International Journal of Advanced research in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2014;3:1546-7.
- Gaurav G, Abhijeet A, Anil Kumar, Avdesh. Wirelessly Hand Glove Operated Robot. International Journal of Advanced Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2014;3:1545-7.
- Harish KK, Vipul H, Sayali P, Pravish S. Gesture Controlled Robot using Image Processing. International Journal of Advanced Research in Artificial Intelligence 2013;2:69-71.
- Aditya P, Akhil DP, Arunav B, Akshay kumar G, Pankaj S. Hand Gestures Controlled Robotic Arm. Journal of International Academic Research For Multidisciplinary 2014;2:234-40.
- Zaman HU, Joy AA, Akash KM, Fayad ST. A Simple and Effective Way of Controlling Robot by Hand Gesture. International conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems 2017;330-3.
- Murat KB, Yuksek LT, Tuykce Komultari Taniyan Ses Tanima Sistemi Gelistirilmesi. Hand Gesture Recognition. International Journal of Advance Foundation and Research in Science and Engineering 2015;1;52-8.
- Asokan A, Pothen AJ, Vijayaraj RK. ARMatrona wearable gesture recognition glove: For control of robotic devices in disaster management and human rehabilitation. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation for Humanitarian Applications, Kollam, India. 2016.
- Bannach D, Amft O, Kunze KS, Heinz EA, Troster G, Lukowicz P. Waving real hand gestures recorded by wearable motion sensors to a virtual car and driver in a mixed-reality parking game. IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Game, Honolulu, HI, USA. 2007.
- Bodiroza S, Stern HI, Edan Y. Dynamic gesture vocabulary design for intuitive human-robot dialog. Proceedings of the seventh annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction, Boston, MA, USA. 2012.