International Journal of Modern Computation, Information and Communication Technology
April 2019, Vol. 2, Issue 4, p. 21-26.
Advance Automation System of P2 (Patient Parameter) Measuring for Healthcare System
G. G. Harini, K. Imaya, A. Isaiyamudhu, D. Kavitha
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Arasu Engineering College, Kumbakonam – 612501. India.
*Corresponding author’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nowadays real time patient monitoring system very complex. To check the physical parameters separate monitoring system had been used Like Stethoscope, thermometer, pressure cage, weight scales, etc., the separation system is increasing the measured time and spread the diseases. To overcome the drawbacks, this project is designed for all systems are connected to the single vehicle (smart Chair). The designed system will be collecting the patient's heart rate, temperature, pressure level, weight scale is interconnecting to the chair and the readings are noted as data base. His system is reducing the disease spreading from one patient to another patient. It can be reduced the painful time for patients and it can be easily measured. All sensors are connected to the PIC microcontroller. The micro controller is reading the patient data and print out through the computer or mobile using micro C software.
Keywords: Heartbeat; Weight scale; Smart chair; PIC Microcontroller; Micro C.
- Amin R, Islam SKH, Biswas GP, Khan MK. A Robust and anonymous patient monitoring system using wireless medical sensor network. Future Generation Computer System 2018;80:483-95.
- Wu CR, Zapevalova E, Chen YW, Li F. Time optimization of multiple knowledge transfers in the big data environment. Computers, Materials and Continua 2018;54:269-85.
- Navya K, Murthy MBR. A Zigbee Based Patient Monitoring system, International Journal of Engineering Research and Application 2013;3:483-6.
- Fernando NE. A Survey on Android Based Patient Monitoring System. Global Research and Development Journal for Engineering 2016:284-88.
- Maurya A. Design of a Wireless Health Monitoring System based on M2M Communication. International Conference on Control, Instrumentation, Communication and Computational Technologies. Kanyakumari, India. 2014.
- Yogesh PP, Shubhangi B. A survey on patient’s health monitoring system in real time using raspberry pi. International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering 2017;6:4451-4.
- Chen S, Yao J, Wu Y. Analysis of the power consumption for wireless sensor network node based on ZigBee. Proc Eng 2012; 29:1994–8.
- Gogate U, Bakal J. Smart healthcare monitoring system based on wireless sensor networks. International Conference on Computing, Analytics and Security Trends (CAST 2016) at COEP. Pune, India. 2016.
- Naidu R. Android Based Healthcare Monitoring System, International Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Management 2016;5:98-100.
- Neha M, Reddy KTV. Wireless Monitoring of Physiological parameters using ZigBee technology. CIT Journal of Research 2010;1:154-62.
- Yan H, Xu LD, Bi Z, Pang Z, Zhang J, Chen Y. An emerging technology-wearable wireless sensor networks with applications in human condition monitoring. Journal of Management Analytics 2015;2:121-37.