International Journal of Modern Computation, Information and Communication Technology
November 2018, Vol. 1, Issue 6, p. 116-120.
Characterizations of Finite Semigroups of Multiple Operators
I. Okwany, D. Odongo, N. B. Okelo*
School of Mathematics and Actuarial Science, Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology, P. O. Box 210-40601, Bondo-Kenya.
*Corresponding author’s e-mail: email@example.com
In the present paper, we studied Ω-monoids. We define and characterize the Ω-semigroups as a universal algebra which is a semigroup and in which there is given a system of binary operations Ω satisfying the associative condition: ((𝑥, 𝑦), 𝑧)𝛽 = (𝑥, (𝑦, 𝑧)𝛽)𝛼 for all 𝑥, 𝑦, 𝑧 ∈ 𝑆 and for each pair of binary operations 𝛼, 𝛽.
Keywords: 𝛀-semigroup; Finite derivation type; String-rewriting systems; Derivation graph; Homotopy.
- Chinnadurai V, Bharathivelan K. Cubic Ideals in Near Subtraction Semigroups. Int J Mod Sci Technol 2016;1(8):276-82.
- Grillet PA. Abstract Algebra, 2nd edition, Springer; 2007.
- Katˇetov M. On real-valued functions in topological spaces, Fund Math 1951; 38: 85-91.
- Lafont L. Algebra and Geometry of Rewriting. Springer Verlag, New York; 2006.
- Lane E. Insertion of a continuous function. Pacific J Math 1976;66:181-90.
- Maheshwari SN, Prasad R. On ROs-spaces. Portugal Math 1975;34:213-17.
- Okelo NB. On characterization of various finite subgroups of Abelian groups. Int J Modern Computation Information and Communication Technology 2018;1(5):93-8.
- Otto F. String-Rewriting Systems. Springer-Verlag, New York; 1993.
- Squier CC, Otto F, Kobayashi Y. A finiteness condition for rewriting systems. Theoretical Computer Science 1994;131: 271-94.
- Vijayabalaji S, Sathiyaseelan N. IntervalValued Product Fuzzy Soft Matrices and its Application in Decision Making. Int J Mod Sci Technol 2016;1(7):159-63.